rasimus Index du Forum

rasimus
Keith

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Change in IP address

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rasimus Index du Forum -> rasimus -> rasimus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rockjohnson

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Change in IP address Répondre en citant

Hello,

I need insight from somebody who understands networks. I altered my OOMA setup to try to correct some voice quality issues, but now, it seems the IP Address has changed and as such, I can't access my network on my Smart TV. Initially, I used the default set up, that is left the home network free on the OOMA and connected the internet from OOMA to a free LAN on my modem/router. It worked fine on the TV and OOMA except for the voice problems.
Then I altered the connection, OOMA home to my computer Internet socket and OOMA Internet to the free LAN on the router/modem. With this configuration, the IP of my computer changes and even though I know the new iP, it doesn't work on the TV. Regardless of the TV, why does the IP address change and what can I do about it?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16563
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rasimus Index du Forum -> rasimus -> rasimus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation