rasimus Index du Forum

rasimus
Keith

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bizarre "DNS server not responding" issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rasimus Index du Forum -> rasimus -> rasimus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joejonsme

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 05:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bizarre "DNS server not responding" issue Répondre en citant

Hello,

This PC works fine on all other networks, except their home network. All other devices work fine on their home network. The troubleshooting flip-flops between "DNS server not responding" and "Your broadband modem is experiencing issues". I removed the bullshit McAfee, because the free sub was expiring, and it's fucking McAfee. No dice. I've reinstalled the WiFi driver, no dice. Done the usual ipconfig /flushdns, attempting to change the computer's DNS servers (everything was set to autoconfig), nothing. The one thing I can't do is change the DNS servers the modem/router uses because it's one of those dual modem/router boxes from Bell Canada and those don't seem to allow you to change. Or rather, the router acts as the DNS server for the network and that can't be changed. So I'm stumped here. I have no idea why suddenly this PC would not like this specific network. it's like a bad breakup and neither are talking to each other.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1265185
Web Animation Studio

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 05:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rasimus Index du Forum -> rasimus -> rasimus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation